CAP Driver License for FLWG
The approving authority for driver licenses in FLWG is Florida Wing Transportation Officers, Lt. Col. Jim Spieth & Capt. Nancy Spieth.
All applications for licenses are to be submitted to Lt. Col. Spieth firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following items need to be submitted:
· FLWG Form 3 - to obtain the form goes to
· Photo copy of the member's Florida Driver's License (front & back); must be readable.
· A check made payable to FLWG in the amount of $5.00.
· The FLWG Form 3, documents and check are to be mailed to
Lt. Col. Spieth
2205 Kismet Pkwy E.
Cape Coral, FL 33909-4754.
· A copy of the FLWG Form 3 will be forward to the Group Commander/Supervising Staff Officer for their approval. The group commander/supervising staff officer will then forward the FLWG Form 3 to FLWG TO, email@example.com with their concurrence or nonoccurrence.
Members/units are NOT; repeat NOT, to enter data into the National Driver License module.
Once FLWG TO have processed the request and concurrence have been received and approved the application, FLWG TO will then enter data into the National module.